Wednesday, September 15, 2010

...and this is Mr. pcom's reply...and My reply after that to him....

Wa...very tired meh...keep going back and forth...nice talking to you Mr. pcom


Dear Robin,

By now I guess, u know which side I am. I'll answer your question in time. But suffice to say in all honesty, there's no intentions by any side to wage 'war' in terms of dates. As I said earlier, KLWMBC had been postponed twice this year. The new comp had inform their potential partners and participants as early as February this year..

I admire your god given talent in writting and I do hope u continue to write for the good and share all positive values that u have in your heart.

In time, as I say all will understand and that both comps will benefit the country. Support any individuals or organizers that pushes the industry to the next level. At least they put the money where their mouths are. At least they gave their best even if the best may not be good enough for others. They tried. They tried very hard.

KLWMBC, MWBC, NATCOMP and other comps that may aims to bring the entire country to the next level. Give them ideas, insights and suggestions. I assure you there are listening.


MY REPLY TO HIM...

But Mr. pcom my sources outside of Malaysia said they were only inform about this DCA comp recently...Anyway most of what you say sounds very nice. So I take it at face value. But I also believe at this level you cannot "try try". You either have it or you don't because a lot is at stake. Who are the other participants? :)

No comments: